Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Vicky, my life, my family and my art

Hi
My name is Vicky, mother of 5 children, grandmother of 1, Tommy and I  live on a property out west in NSW with my husband Robert. The property has been in the family for well over 100 years.
Profile--will add more information here.

My family. Daughter Vicki, eldest girl. Daughter Sarah, youngest girl. Yep, that is me in the hat.
Groom is my eldest, Damien and then there is my lovely daughter in-law Renee. My husband Robert, middle daughter Amy and then the gorgeous youngest son, Andrew.

Well, looks like Damien took after his mother! 2 peas in a pod.

Poppy and Tommy

Recent picture of Tommy and Teddy.

Robert at work.

Sample of my painting. I have used a mouth atomiser for the background and I have used stencils of daisies I cut from paper for the illusion of background flowers. I have also used fresh leaves for stencils, painted flowers on top using Jo Sonja Acrylics and last of all I have painted geranium leaves and used them as stamps to build up the leaves. I have such a lot of fun creating these pieces.

More samples of paintings on canvas use the same technique as above.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vicky what a beautiful family, I love the photos and soooooooooo love your painting on canvas, the little blue birds are my favorite.
    Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete